Cambridge Sunblinds is gaining a reputation for being able to deal with difficult or unusual shaped windows, as well as the usual office and commercial blinds.
This is because all our blinds are made in East Anglia by local, experienced people.offer a
Our range of commercial blinds and curtains includes motorised blinds, which can save you a lot of time and save on wear and tear.
Why have blinds for your office?
- Office blinds reduce the glare on computer screens – helping you comply with health and safety requirements.
- Privacy – use blinds to create various levels of privacy. Panel blinds are also particularly good for dividing spaces.
- Save time and money- motorised blinds can be set on a timer, saving your staff time and reducing wear and tear.
- Healthy environment: Antibacterial and antifungal finishes ensure a healthy environment for your employees and visitors.
- Cheerful or luxurious: there are some fabulous fabrics available to set the tone of your workplace – whether you want something cheerful for your customers and workforce, or whether you want to create a luxury finish.
- Make the right first impression: quality blinds and curtains help you make the right first impression – especially useful for boardrooms, reception areas, or meeting rooms.
Book a consultation – we will visit you at your premises to discuss options, and can show you a range of samples.
The blinds or curtains will then be made to order and fitted for you once they are ready and quality-checked by us.
Phone 01223 904068